Speak English Every Day
Speaking a little English daily will help you to greatly improve your IELTS score.
Here are three reasons;
- Language fluency is like a muscle, you have to exercise it every day
- You will get used to speaking English (a key to fluency)
- It's the only way to really improve
So, how can I speak English when I am not in an English speaking country?
Anyway you can! But try to focus on IELTS type topics.
Here are some of the best ways to practice daily;
- Reading aloud - anything, but news stories are good
- Shadowing - YouTube interviews, movies, TV or a shadowing CD
- Record your voice and practice improving the same IELTS answer
- Skype teachers http://skytalk.co.jp/, http://www.gge.co.jp/, http://greencafe.jp/. Be sure to tell your teacher you want to practice IELTS questions
- Language exchange partner - try Metropolis magazine
Or, talk to your dog! （ ´∀｀）